About Beyond Signage
Get to know the team behind the scenes and why we do what we do
As we grew, we knew that our corporate identity as a business had to change and we re-branded to Beyond Signage Ltd in 2016. One of our long-term clients and friend Darragh Neely from Darragh Neely Design developed our new brand and also came up with the new name.
Our brandmark is constructed from flowing circles to show a hidden meaning that is at the heart of everything we do. Since each circle is connected together it shows a continuous chain that represents an evolving, connected process of solutions and problem solving that we implement into every project we undertake. The infographic below shows the concept of our brandmark which was lifted out of the flowing, continuous circles.
In January 2016 we relocated from our 1800sqft premises to our multilevel 8000sqft production facility we now occupy. We have grown this facility into a full LEAN manufacturing plant that incorporates the following in-house equipment and machinery:
- 3m x 1.5m precision CNC cutting machinery.
- 3 x wide format digital printers capable of printing up to 200sqm per hour
- Fully enclosed powder coating oven and stove enameling facility with high bake temperature controls
- Calibrated and quarterly inspected digital welding machinery for aluminium and steel welding procedures.
- Full sheet metal fabrication facility with a 3m brake press, 3m box and pan folder, 4m table saws and various burning and cutting equipment for intricate and precise projects.
- Multi software packages used by our design team and capable of producing signage schedules for standard projects as well as producing technical and scaled production drawings.
- Perspex and acrylic bending machinery for complete Perspex fabrication used for letters, trays, cladding, capping and much more.
- Purpose built racks for manufacturing large and small totems in house on our workshop floor.
- Steel drilling machinery capable of drilling solid steel plate up to 40mm thick.
We have also achieved ISO:9001 for quality standards and CE Certification to EN1090 for all of our structural welding procedures.
Our manufacturing processes are independently audited every year and we have strict quality control procedures in place to ensure that every sign, regardless of size, leaves our premises in perfect condition to be delivered to site. EN1090 is a legal requirement that any manufacturer/welder or fabricator of steel products must have to allow them to sell their products.
Four reasons to choose Beyond
Hear from our customers
I would highly recommended both you personally and Beyond Signage to anyone, and hope we can work together sometime in the near future.